Translate

viernes, 29 de junio de 2018

Broken



Broken.
I am broken.


:( 


When I was entire 

I never was in the others matters 

Never thoug about of people around neither 

Why I was do that? 

I never felt that was necessary 

I never ask for help 

Because i never want to give that


(^ ^)


So,  

I am broke 



U.U 



Now, 

I am broke 



7.7 



Satisfaction is a random bitch! 

She was come alone in my sleeps 

But she truly run away with my dreams 


:-||



Damn!! 

I was quiet!!


:-X



But the brutal reality smashed in my face all the colors of the life 

And 

So what 

I don't pretend to live forever 

I don't pretend to scare me to  

The death 

I don't pretend to cry for your awesome name 

I don't pretend to let you part away



=(



And that's 

The  

Way 

That I was find to be with you 

Again 



:@




:´V 



@manuelbrito59
imagen web 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario